Friday, December 24, 2010

Staring at the stars all night

Night. Now that's magic... When the clouds are wiped off the slate and the black sky is dotted with diamonds and jewelled with the moon... That is truly heaven on earth for me. Love, Life and worries go to neverland and bring me closer to my creator. Its like night creates for me a wifi with God. Wireless data transfer with my father in heaven.. I know the similie is beyond lame, but can't help it.. Haven't you felt the same? Ever feel like you were chatting with God and not praying to the Almighty? Ever feel the presence beside you and not as the light leading you on?

if so you will understand. I believe it is like the green dusk. The one of which many a sailors wrote, which few had seen and loads had lied. it is the moment when you realize that there is something much bigger than your ego holding you in place... That is the moment when life unfolds... Life unfolds. For a guy with a open life, there isn't much to unfold but my secrets are few but deep and dark... They will die with me or kill me... Truth is we never have that moment for eternity

To those who, regardless of the time, duration or location have felt like brothers with God more than his humble and imperfect son, you people are lucky to be alive and have your heart beat again and again pumping that knowledge deeper into you.

To those who haven't, trying isn't the solution.. living is. Live your life and only yours.. Don't fake your self for friends or fame. Because you are God's image. And He isn't looking for a plastic surgeon soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment